Monday, August 22, 2011

The 1st Stash


My test of a good novel 
is dreading to begin the last chapter 
~ Thomas Helm ~

Reading has already been my favourite past time. Even as a young girl, I would always have a book with me wherever I went. As mentioned in my first post, I am moving and am not able to bring all my books with me. Hence why I have decided to sell them to individuals who like myself, enjoy a good read. So enjoy browsing the KKB and do let me know if you have any queries about the books! Enjoy.

 ~*~*~*~

The 1st stash of Books are as follows:
1. The Lost Symbol – Dan Brown  {RM22.00} SOLD!                                                        
2. Growing Up Again – Catriona McCloud  {RM15.00}   SOLD!                                     
3. Will You Be There? – Guillaume Musso {RM15.00}   SOLD!   
4. My Best Friend’s Girl – Dorothy Koomson {RM22.00}  SOLD!                                 
5. Sophie’s Bakery for the Broken Hearted – Lolly Winston {RM15.00}
6. The House of the Blue Mangoes – David Davidar {RM10.00}                            

At present, I only do cash & carry. The pickup areas are as follows: Equatorial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, KLCC, The Curve, 1Utama, Tropicana City Mall. All books are dog-earred free and looks as good as new!

So, drop me an email at the_knickknack_box@yahoo.com or leave me a comment. Do give these books a good home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...